- Meeting Location: IRIE Office in Truckee.
- Meeting Time: Daily at 9 am
- Season To Go: Spring (water permitting).
- Length of Trip: 17 miles, about 5 hours on the water w/ lunch
- Minimum Age: Flow dependent
- Cost per person: $129 adults
- What's Included: We provide transportation to and from our office in Truckee. Cold drinks are provided at the end of your trip as well. PFDs, paddles, and helmets are provided for all guest. We will provide two large water bottles per raft that clip in. We ask that if you do bring your own water there is a way to fasten it to the raft.
- Raft size and capacity: the Truckee river is a low volume river and we use 12' and 13' rafts that will fit up to 6 guests plus one guide. However we aim to only put 4 or 5 guest per boat if individual group sizes will permit.
The Full Day Truckee River Trip begins with the family favorite Bocca to Floriston half day run on the Truckee River and after lunch finishes with ten more beautiful river miles. Flowing past historic town sites, powerhouses and water flumes this section section has wonderful scenery and history. Not to mention the biggest whitewater on the Truckee River, Dead Man's Corner and the Manassas Gap Rapids. Along with many other rapids and diversion dams the Bocca To Verdi Section of the Truckee River makes for n action packed day!
This section of river is highly affected by dams and other water use, due to this flows are typically only optimal in the Spring during snow melt off If the Sierra Nevada have received decent amounts of snow the winter prior.